Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Curiosity

Isn't curiosity the driving force behind us to do something new?  The answers to questions such as:

What would happen if…?

Could I….?

Do I dare…?

I have a sister who inspires me with her adventurous spirit…makes me want to go out and grab some of those dreams of mine that seem just beyond my reach.  Maybe you are like me, and are an adventurous soul trapped in a rather nervous body…or at least that is what I feel.  I have big dreams but often find reasons I shouldn't do something or other.

I think this quote says it perfectly...


"Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” 
― Walt Disney Company


So go on be brave….be daring…be implicitly and unquestionably YOU!


Oh and by the way…the fish BITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment